This course prepares mandatory reporters with the knowledge and skills to recognize and report child abuse and neglect along with an overview of the different types of abuse and their prevalence in Nebraska. In this training, participants will discuss challenges associated with reporting abuse and neglect, practice asking minimal facts questions, and receive resources that will help with knowing how and when to report.
Beginning in January 2023, the registration process for instructor-led trainings has changed. Start by adding the course to your cart and complete the checkout process. Once checkout is complete, you will be routed to your dashboard. You must now select which session to attend. Click the course title to see course details. Then click Content near the top. Then click the purple course title, which should be #1 in the content list. Then click the purple “Register” button. Select the session you’d like to attend. Confirm the session in the popup by clicking “Register.”
IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM A SESSION, YOU WILL NOT BE FULLY ENROLLED.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please either email email@example.com or call 531-301-5079.
- December 13, 1-3pm Webinar
- January 16, 1-3pm at Project Harmony
- February 6, 1-3pm at Project Harmony
- March 6, 9-11am Webinar
- April 18, 9-11am at Project Harmony
- May 13, 1-3pm at Project Harmony
- June 6, 9-11am Webinar
Please contact the Project Harmony Training Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations for participants hard of hearing
- Examine the services provided to a child brought to Project Harmony
- Identify the different types of child abuse and neglect
- With the aid of mock calls, be able to navigate reports to the hotline when suspecting abuse or neglect may have occurred
- Determine what questions to ask a child when you suspect abuse or neglect
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty