Project Harmony trainers present the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children’s materials targeting online safety. The training empowers parents, caregivers, and those who care about kids to engage in regular, age-appropriate conversations with youth about benefits, risks, and what to do if something happens online. The training includes resources and information from The National Center for Missing and Endangered Children (NCMEC) and other helpful resources, including discussion guides, tip sheets, and resources to research different apps or platforms children may be using.
This training is brought to you at no cost, thanks to the generous support of The John K. and Lynne D. Boyer Family Foundation.
Once checkout is complete, you will be routed to your dashboard. You must now select which session to attend. Click the course title to see course details. Then click Content near the top. Then click the purple course title, which should be #1 in the content list. Then click the purple “Register” button. Select the session you’d like to attend. Confirm the session in the popup by clicking “Register.”
IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM A SESSION, YOU WILL NOT BE FULLY ENROLLED.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 531-301-5079.
- January 4, 5:30-7:30pm Webinar
- January 25, 5:30-7:30pm Webinar
- February 20, 2-4pm at Project Harmony
- March 20, 9-11am Webinar
- April 25, 5:30-7:30pm Webinar
- May 9, 5:30-7:30pm Webinar
- June 27, 5:30-7:30pm Webinar
Please contact the Project Harmony Training Institute at email@example.com to request accommodations for participants hard of hearing.
- Identify the risks to youth presented by online settings
- Implement communication strategies to engage in conversations about online safety
- Demonstrate how to report any concerns related to online safety to NCMEC
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion with CE(s)
Your cart is empty