This training helps participants develop an understanding of Empathic Strain and how certain factors can increase this risk. In this course, participants will discuss how accountability and supports can mitigate this. Participants will also learn strategies and develop ideas on how to limit the strain that can be experienced on a daily basis.
Presented in partnership with Trauma Matters Omaha
Once checkout is complete, you will be routed to your dashboard. You must now select which session to attend. Click the course title to see course details. Then click Content near the top. Then click the purple course title, which should be #1 in the content list. Then click the purple “Register” button. Select the session you’d like to attend. Confirm the session in the popup by clicking “Register.”
IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM A SESSION, YOU WILL NOT BE FULLY ENROLLED.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please either email email@example.com or call 531-301-5079.
- January 12, 1-3pm Webinar
- April 12, 1-3pm at Project Harmony
Please contact the Project Harmony Training Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations for participants hard of hearing.
- Identify signs and symptoms related to secondary traumatic stress
- Define empathic strain and evaluate how different factors increase risk for empathic strain
- Recognize the different support structures around you that might provide meaningful accountability
- Compare and contrast the habits that contribute to one's empathic capacity
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty