This course is designed for professionals working with individuals and families to understand the process of change, the factors that contribute or block our ability to change, and how to evoke change through motivational interviewing engagement skills.
Once checkout is complete, you will be routed to your dashboard. You must now select which session to attend. Click the course title to see course details. Then click Content near the top. Then click the purple course title, which should be #1 in the content list. Then click the purple “Register” button. Select the session you’d like to attend. Confirm the session in the popup by clicking “Register.”
IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM A SESSION, YOU WILL NOT BE FULLY ENROLLED.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please either email email@example.com or call 531-301-5079.
- February 14, 9-11am Webinar
- May 16, 9-11am at Project Harmony
- June 28, 1-3pm at Project Harmony
Please contact the Project Harmony Training Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations for participants hard of hearing
- Itemize important elements of motivating clients to change
- Prepare how to identify and evoke change talk from clients
- Recognize the stages of change and how to adapt goals accordingly
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty